,

BannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.com BannerFans.comBannerFans.comGoogle Analytics Alternative
BannerFans.comBannerFans.com BannerFans.com
hit counter
Newest Visitors
Search Scams Here 7Search Powered

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Mission Statement of Blacklisted Emails: To end Internet based scams and scam email, by listed scam

Mission Statement of Blacklisted Emails: To end Internet based scams and scam email, by listed scam
Blacklisted Emails Scam Data Base

Sunday, July 25, 2010

JE VOUS SALUE…‏ From: T CHERIN (t.cherine@btinternet.com)

biso
Je vous salue…

Je vous prie d’accorder une attention particulière à ce message en le lisant jusqu’à son terme, je suis Mme Monic Martins.
En Février 2008, j'ai senti une grosseur du sein gauche; je devais vite faire une écho IRM.
Je suis rentrée à l'hôpital en Mars pour être opérée QUADRANTECTOMIE puis j'y suis retournée en juin pour cette fois MAMMECTOMIE.
Début Mai, 6 séances de chimio (pas facile pour le corps et le moral).Au fait on me cachait la vérité.
Récemment, mon médecin m'a informé du fait qu'il ne me reste plus que 3 mois à vivre car je suis atteinte d'un CANCER. Ce qui me dérange le plus est que je n'ai plus personne en vie.
Mon défunt mari (David Martins) de nationalité Sud-africaine qui travaillait pour une compagnie de pétrole en Cote d'Ivoire depuis 9 ans est mort en 2004. Nous nous étions mariés depuis 11 ans et nous n'avons pas eu d'enfant. Il est mort après une courte maladie qui n'a duré que 4 jours. Avant sa mort nous nous sommes convertis au Christianisme. Quand mon défunt mari était vivant, nous avons déposé une somme de 8,5 millions d'euros dans une structure de sécurité de conserve en Cote d'Ivoire. Cet argent est toujours dans cette structure.
J'ai donc décidé face à ma situation de léguer ce fonds à quelqu’un de croyant qui pourrait l'utiliser de la manière que je vais indiquer ci-dessous.
Je veux que cet argent soit utilisé pour aider les plus démunis, les orphelins, les centres de recherche pour la bonne cause. La Bible nous enseigne que la main qui donne est bénie et la seule bénédiction que je recherche en faisant cette oeuvre utile est d’avoir une place auprès du Seigneur après ma mort.
J'ai pris cette décision après mure réflexion parce que je n'ai pas d'héritiers et que les parents de mon époux sont non seulement des non croyants, mais certains même mènent des activités dangereuses de trafic et je ne veux pas que ce que ma famille a économisé soit mal utilisé par des personnes qui n'ont aucun respect pour le Créateur des cieux et la terre c’est d’ailleurs pour cette raison il a fait le choix délibéré de confier ces fonds à une structure de sécurité autre qu’une banque. Je ne veux pas de situation ou cet argent sera utilisé contre la volonté. Voici donc pourquoi j'ai pris cette décision qui peut avoir l'air sévère mais que je trouve constructive et productive.
Je ne peux avoir peur de la mort si je sais où je vais. Et je sais qu'après avoir accompli ce dernier geste, ma place auprès de l'Eternel sera garantie et que mon âme vivra pour toujours.
L'Exode 14 verset 14 dit que le Seigneur combattra à ma place et que je serais en paix.
Je ne veux pas de communication téléphonique car du fait de mon état de santé il y a toujours autour de moi des personnes qui ne doivent pas savoir mon projet. Je ne veux donc pas qu'ils découvrent ce que je vais faire.
Avec Dieu tout est possible. Dès que je recevrai votre réponse, je vous donnerai le contact de mon avocat où je lui communiquerai vos contacts pour qu’il rentre en liaison avec vous et qu’il se charge du reste afin que vous soyez le bénéficiaire de ces fonds là.
Je souhaite que vous priiez pour moi car le seigneur est mon rempart.
Ma joie est que je vis une existence chrétienne, une foi remplie. Que celui qui veut
servir le Seigneur le fasse en esprit et en vérité. S'il vous plait soyez tout au long de votre vie en prière.
Votre prompte réponse me montrera que vous êtes soit une personne croyance chrétienne ou musulmane.
S'il vous plait assurez moi que vous agirez en conformité avec ce que je souhaite ici.
J'espère recevoir de vos nouvelles.
Si vous êtes sûr de pouvoir assumer mes dernières volontés avec ce fonds quand vous me répondrez, fournissez moi votre nom /prénoms /adresse complète/ numéro de téléphone et de fax, pour que je puisse les fournir à l’avocat.
Vous pouvez me contacter directement sur cette adresse: t.cherine@hotmail.fr
Que Dieu vous bénisse ainsi que votre famille
Mme Monic Martins.

JE VOUS SALUE…‏
From: T CHERIN (t.cherine@btinternet.com)

biso
Hail ...
 
Please pay particular attention to the message by reading to the end, I am Mrs. Monic Martins.
In February 2008, I felt a swelling of the left breast, I had to quickly make an echo MRI.
I went to the hospital in March to be operated quadrantectomy then I returned in June this time mastectomy.
Beginning in May, six sessions of chemo (not easy for the body and spirit). In fact we hid the truth.
Recently, my doctor informed me that I only have more than three months to live because I am a cancer patient. What bothers me most is that I have nobody alive.
My late husband (David Martins) South African nationality who worked for an oil company in Cote d'Ivoire since 9 years has died in 2004. We were married for 11 years and we have not had children. He died after a brief illness that lasted only four days. Before his death we have converted to Christianity. When my late husband was alive, we filed a $ 8.5 million in a security structure preserved in Cote d'Ivoire. This money is always in this structure. So I decided to face my situation to leave the fund thinking that someone could use it the way I will indicate below.
I want this money be used to help the poor, orphans, the research centers for a good cause. The Bible teaches us that the hand that gives is blessed and the only blessing that I seek in making this work is useful to have a seat by the Lord after my death.
I took this decision after careful consideration because I have no heirs and my husband's parents are not only non-believers, some even carry out dangerous activities of traffic and I do not want that my family has saved will be misused by people who have no respect for the Creator of heaven and earth it is for this reason he has deliberately chosen to entrust these funds into a security structure other than a bank. I do not want a situation where this money will be used against the will. Here is why I took this decision may seem harsh but I find constructive and productive.
I can not be afraid of death if I know where I go. And I know that after having accomplished this last gesture, my place with the Lord will be guaranteed and that my soul will live forever.
Exodus 14 verse 14 says that the Lord will fight for my place and I'd be at peace.
I do not want telephone communication as a result of my health there are always people around me who do not have to know my project. I do not find them I'll do.
With God all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of my lawyer in which I communicate in order to recover your contacts on you and it does the rest so that you are the beneficiary of these funds there.
I want you to pray for me because the lord is my fortress.
My joy is that I live a Christian life, faith filled. Whoever wants
serve the Lord do so in spirit and in truth. Please be throughout your life in prayer.
Your prompt response will show me that you're either a Christian or Muslim belief person.
Please make me that you will act in accordance with what I want here.
I hope to hear from you.
If you're sure to fulfill my last wishes with this money when you answer me, give me your name / name / complete address / phone number and fax so that I can provide it to the lawyer.
You can contact me directly on this address: t.cherine @ hotmail.fr
May God bless you and your family
Ms. Monic Martins.

 
Contribute a better translation


Click for a FREE Psychic Reading from Keen!StreamSend.com BannerFans.com

No comments:

Loading

Scams in the News


Blacklisted Emails | Email Seal Explained

EMAIL SCAM SAFETY TIPS


Scam tips and understanding scam email.

1. Take caution when you open email attachments, if you don't know the sender, google search or internet search the sending email address first. You can also search for the title of the attachment, also key words found in the scam email like. Such as keywords like names of individuals, phone numbers, the scammers so called place of business, anything is valuable in a scam letter to help identify it


2. Respond to only email addresses you recognize. Contacts that you have used before, although infrequently can at times be hijacked, so take caution even if you know the sender

3. Never give out personal information. If asked for anything other than your name and email address, do not reply. This is a basic rule, if the ask for anything other than what you feel comfortable sharing, don't reply

4. Call before sending information, even if the email looks legit. The number should also be searched or googled before calling. Numbers with a +44 prefix are normally scam numbers. You can also have your service provider search the number as well.

5. Never give out bank account information or any form of identification numbers, Social Security Numbers, or Credit Card numbers. Don't fall for it, never give out a bank number or credit card number, unless your doing direct business with the bank itself, there should be no reason for anyone to ask you to place your numbers in any email

6. Western Union requests are typically fraudulent. A company should be able to use Credit Card services or PayPal Services. Never send money to anyone by wire for a purchase. Even money grams and bank cards are being used as bait, don't fall for these scams!

TIPS FROM THE FBI

Here are some tips you can use to avoid becoming a victim of cyber fraud or email scams:

Do not respond to unsolicited (spam) e-mail.

Do not click on links contained within an unsolicited e-mail.

Be cautious of e-mail claiming to contain pictures in attached files, as the files may contain viruses. Only open attachments from known senders. Virus scan the attachments if possible.

Avoid filling out forms contained in e-mail messages that ask for personal information.

Always compare the link in the e-mail to the link you are actually directed to and determine if they actually match and will lead you to a legitimate site.

Log on directly to the official website for the business identified in the e-mail, instead of "linking" to it from an unsolicited e-mail. If the e-mail appears to be from your bank, credit card issuer, or other company you deal with frequently, your statements or official correspondence from the business will provide the proper contact information.

Contact the actual business that supposedly sent the e-mail to verify if the e-mail is genuine.


To receive the latest information about cyber scams, please go to the FBI website and sign up for e-mail alerts by clicking on one of the red envelopes. If you have received a scam e-mail, please notify the IC3 by filing a complaint at www.IC3.gov.

For more information on e-scams, please visit the FBI's New E-Scams and Warnings webpage at http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm.






How to Start out Fresh with a New Email Address


If you are really fed up with the flood of scam emails entering your spam box or inbox, maybe it's time to start out new?
If you do, here is the best way to do it. No matter what service you use, the number one ways to avoid the scams and spam is this.

Never sign up for anything where you address is going to be posted openly on a website.

Never sign a online Guest Book. This is how I deliberately get scam emails, I can start a fresh account, sign one guest book and get 20 scam emails in a few hours.

Never post you email in a forum or digest.

Never post your email in a service website, such as Newsvine, The Slate, or any other blog/news service.

Never send your email to a unknown person or company.

Follow these few simple guidelines and you should avoid the massive spams and scam emails. The more you think PRIVACY the less they will find your email address. It's really that simple.




mosthatedclan@live.com
blacklisteddomain@hotmail.com
Sharpchefjeff@hotmail.com
yougaveupiwont@hotmail.com


Submit Scam Emails Here





BannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.com

BannerFans.com






Subject: *
How did you find us? *
E-mail Address: *
Your Alliase or Handle Name
Paste the Scam Senders email address here *
Paste Any Other Relevant Information
Paste the Body of the Scam Letter Here *

* RequiredEmail Forms For Your Site






Email Scams Data Base List