From: imlafaithchurch (imla_2008@rediffmail.com)
Dear Beloved Morris Morehead
Greeting to you in the most wonderful name of our lord Jesus Christ his richest Blessings shall be upon you forever,
I would like to bring brief information about me to your presence; I am Pastor ONESIMUS Ministry in the areas of the tribal near Hyderabad, which is in INDIA. As a Christian minister, I wanted to share a brief testimony to you but before, I wanted to say why I would like to share this to you is when I was suffering from the deep troubles with the people, who always opposes me not to preach the word of God, It almost terrible and I wanted to commit suicide, because of these terrible difficulties to me, my 2 children and to my wife. At that time I was leaded by god through a voice, that changed me & my Insertion (also helped me just to look at his mighty works, that no one can even believe them, then I came to know about) At this time I came to know about you after 7 days of continues fast, through the Internet, I took only you, which leaded me and motivated me to write a mail to you,
Even I kept you & your ministry in my prayers for about 7 days, then only, with the leading of our mighty word, I am appareling to your for your kind consideration.
At present I am a Pastor, one can hear (or) thing as simply but lively I can say that I reached to that position with a heavy struggles and divine leading, I still believe that its gods leading.
Do you believe a road side orphan boy who was not cared by any one, even he have every one become a gods servant, I used to clean the cars at signals, and clean railway compartment for begging, After this I lost my hope in life, At this time a heavenly voice, spoke to me later I guided to the church unfortunately by God, there I came to know who is Jesus & about his salvation he touched me, and this love marked me to believe God and to get Pastor in the tribal areas and Non- Christian areas where everyone fears to come.
Under this background I would like come before you for the spread of God word to the unreached through IMLA CHARITABLE TRUST I would like this Christian Organization the work in the Hindu & Muslim country India, Hence kindly consider us to work with your leading & guidance, I would like to request your kind attention towards the aspects of church ministry, Mobile Gospel ministry, and bringing the souls to the hard through various activities such as orphanage, giving scholarships to the poor & needy Christian children for their studies there were our key Programmers, that we would like work.
Hence kindly show your mercy on us, and look in to the needs of our ministry, the lords might name should be glorified in India, Kindly pray for us and give your valuable fellowship towards us in His Name.
Here all our church people, our board members were sending their greetings towards you and your people.
Awaiting your Prayerful Reply
Thanking you,
Yours Pastor in Christ
Pastor U. Onesimus,
H.No: 6-4/2. Plot No.50, Ramana Nagar Colony, Dammaiguda
Hyderabad-5000 083, A.P.S. INDIA
Email: imla_2008@rediffmail.com
Contact No: 009140-27121280, +91-9393401503
No comments:
Post a Comment