UK National Lottery,
E-mail: charryton@gmail.com
Phone: +44-7011136712
Sir/Madam,
RE: URGENT PROPOSAL.
I am very sorry to write you this kind of business letter which may not interest you as a person, but I will highly appreciate your acceptance to work with me in this urgent transaction that requires trust and understanding.
Although, I got your e-mail contact through my search on internet and I decided to approach you on this regard. It happens that there are five (5) people who won the UK lottery that were not aware of their winnings and their funds are still here unclaimed which I will like to seek your consent so that we can claim this funds which amounted to one million GBP (1.000,000.00) for our mutual benefits.
I only need your consent to do that by providing me with your contact address, telephone number and promissory note that will guide us in terms of sharing the fund 50-50 bases for a better understanding.
Please I want you to know that this must be treated in strict confidence because of my position as the coordinator and I promise to use my position to make sure that we process the fund on your behalf legitimately.
If this proposal interests you, kindly e-mail me immediately with the ABOVE STATED E-MAIL ADDRESS ONLY FOR SECURITY REASONS so that I will instruct you on what need next to be done as to accomplish this transaction effectively within seven (7) days.
Thanks and strongly hope that you will give this transaction the urgency and utmost confidence it deserves.
Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Clement Harryton.
No comments:
Post a Comment