I actually suplys spaming tools to who are intrested to spam emails to
have deffrents people all over the world.
Tools like World Wide email addresses.
Arab,Japan,Australia,USA,Uk,Europe, and all part of Asia. I also sell
fresh email Links and shop admin to download fresh emails, and fullz
credit card, Paypal with verified amount, Vpn Ip changer to usa and
Eaurop.
I sell Email Advanced sender, Mass Sender AMS *4.3* Registration Code and
Reg name..fresh Inbox Smtp,..Php mailer, Ajas mailer, webmailer, & Cpanel,
to send all addresses., Rdp,
ATM credit card Track 1 & 2 with pin, Fresh Bank Logins, Cheaque Delivery
to any destination addresses
I am making western union money transfer mtcn full informations on Wu
agent admin with (Boa card) Bank of America Credit card full informations.
You submit your names and negotiate for my payment according to the amount
you are buying.I will do it on your name,city and country within 10Mins on
the Wu Agent admin and you cash it out without any problems in wu office.
If you are intrested to buy add and chat me on my yahoo messenger I.d
below = ( mazariwesternmtcn )
No comments:
Post a Comment