(eco.bank_bf@voila.fr)
Dear Friend,
I am Mrs. Chenghou Shan. I have been suffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that I have just few days to leave. I am from (Hangzhou) China but based in Burkina Faso Africa since Nine years ago as a business woman dealing with gold exportation. Now that I am about to end the race like this, without any family members and no child.
I have Three Million US Dollars (US$3, 000,000.00) in Africa Development Bank(ADB) Burkina Faso which I instructed the bank to give St Andrews Missionary Home in Burkina Faso. But my mind is not at rest because I am writing this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed. I also have Four Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars (US$4,500,000.00) at Eco bank here in Burkina Faso and I instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after I have gone. That they should release the fund to him/her, but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanages home in your country for my heart to rest.
You are to contact the bank through this email address (eco.bank_bf@voila.fr)
Yours fairly friend,
Mrs. Chenghou Shan.
No comments:
Post a Comment