Dear Friend,
Greetings to you and to every member of your family please permit me to
Introduce myself, I am Mrs.Rano Khattah from Uzbekistan who got married to
Mr.saifur Khattah an Egyptian and a very prosperous crude oil Merchant who lost
his life in an Air disaster on one of his Numerous business trips abroad.I was
diagnosed with esophageal cancer which has defied all medical treatment and my
loving husband tried his best to make sure I live but the ugly hands of death
took him away from me sooner than I expected.Thisleft me alone in this cruel
world. I have been struggling to live With my condition for the past two years
now. As i lay on my sick bed, i want you to help me in carrying out my last
wish on earth which will be very profitable to you. i want to WILL my funds to
you which i want you to distribute part of it to any charity home for me,
please for further information as regards my reasons contact me on this
email:rano.khattah57@gmail.com
Regards
Mrs.Rano
No comments:
Post a Comment