,

BannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.com BannerFans.comBannerFans.comGoogle Analytics Alternative
BannerFans.comBannerFans.com BannerFans.com
hit counter
Newest Visitors
Search Scams Here 7Search Powered

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Mission Statement of Blacklisted Emails: To end Internet based scams and scam email, by listed scam

Mission Statement of Blacklisted Emails: To end Internet based scams and scam email, by listed scam
Blacklisted Emails Scam Data Base

Monday, October 3, 2011

Enjoy this fall with your lady - ualadys.com

 
Never, ever miss new mails! Please add us to your address book.
Login
 


PRICE: $59.95



PRICE: $59.95

New Ladies

Oksana


View Photos

Show Full Profile

He can be interested in cars or horses. Or he has some other hobbies for along time – and spend free time (not all) doing what he really likes. He wants me to be happy – that's why he remembers my preferences and has ideas how to please and surprise me. He takes care of me. He is not ideal – but I like even his disadvantages. He likes to wake me up with sweet kiss and cup of coffee... ;) I also try to make him smile and show my attitude and feelings in different ways.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Irina


View Photos

Show Full Profile

He is kind-hearted, supportive, protective, serious, loving, faithful, self-confident partner. I am looking for someone who is close to me in opinions and habits. I think, it's important to be "one cup of tea" and complete each other!

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Julia


View Photos

Show Full Profile

Sure, the first impression is made by the appearance but for me it is not the most important thing. As you know, I had serious relations in the past and what I know for sure is that appearance is the last thing people think about when they are inloved. The main task is to get to know his soul, his heart, his thoughts... Maybe here, with the help of the agency I will find the man who wants to get all my love, all my tenderness, all my care... Sure this warm attitude must be mutual. I have a daughter. I don't demand him to love my child (but sure it will be perfect if he will!:)) but he should be caring and polite towards my little girl. I want him to respect me, my opinion, my love and give me the same in return. I want to find a friend, a husband and just a loving man. Is it too much?!

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Ljudmila


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I don't know how to answer this question. Sure, he has to be self-assured and good-humored. His appearance doesn't mean a lot. I appreciate his inner world. A man can be very attractive with perfect manners but with empty soul and frozen heart inside. I am looking for care, love and tenderness. And these features are not evident on the face of a person. So, I need some time, some more information about him. It will be perfect if we meet one day because seeing each other personally is much better than writing long letters. Though there is a small part of romance in correspondence. Who knows, maybe I will like it? There is no exact description of a man of my dream. He has to be a mixture of different features. I want him to be active and energetic but calm and temperate at the same time. It depends upon the situation. I want him to feel me, my mood. I understand that every man has his individuality and I am not going to change it, I just want to find the compromises which will allow us to become a faithful and loving couple.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Irina


View Photos

Show Full Profile

First of all I am not going to describe his appearance because it isn't essential for me. I believe in a proverb which tells: Do not judge by appearances; a rich heart may be under a poor coat. He has to be kind, caring, independent, self-assured with good sense of humour, not egoistic. I want him to lead active way of life, to know how to treat his loving lady, to make surprises. And at the same time to be romantic and tender towards me! I know I am depicting an ideal man but don't get afraid from the very beginning! :-) If you possess at least a half of these features it will be enough for me because the main thing is love. I want to love him! I will not enjoy his kindness and tenderness without feeling love. I think you will agree with me in this matter!

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Lidia


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I want to meet honest, sincere, reliable and kind man with a sense of humor.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Olya


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I am looking for a good-humor, kind man. And of course he should be honest first of all.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Irina


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I desire kind, honest and loving man.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Nataly


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I do not expect too much from my future partner. My man just should be very kind, caring, generous, attentive and sincere.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Kateryna


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I want to meet a honest, reliable, caring and spiritual man.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Alena


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I want to share my life with an attentive, caring and tender man.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Olga


View Photos

Show Full Profile

A man who are not afraid to share his feelings and ready to enjoy life together. I appreciate sincerity, loyalty, generosity. My ideal relationships is when people feel comfortable with each other, no matter weather they stay at home watching comedy or jump with parachute. You should know what you want, and if you're also looking for happiness, we have common direction) Sometimes when you meet the person you just know it is the right one, so it's worth giving us a chance.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Oksana


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I want to find a good and honest man that is ready for building his own family.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Lili


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I desire sincere and caring man with a good sense of humor.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Irina


View Photos

Show Full Profile

A man of my dreams is kind, reliable, honest and self-confident. I want to have children and I'm looking for a man who will become a good father for our children. If you appreciate family values I will be always happy to answer your letter and build our relationship.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Nataly


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I search a man which able to do me happy and with whom I will be happy. :!:

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Larisa


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I want to meet a romantic kind honest and loyal man, who will be my second part and with whom I can fill myself comfortable.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Christina


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I imagine my beloved man as a handsome, intelligent, reliable, faithful, courageous, cheerful, and kind person. He must know what he wants from life and how to treat his lady. He should also possess a good sense of humour. I would like to meet a man that understands what a real and true love is. I also desire a man that is family-oriented and ready to create a family with me.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Ulyana


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I would like him to be strong in all meanings, generous, with a good sense of humor and intelligent. I want him to be not like everybody, I want him to be unique.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Larisa


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I am looking for a self-sufficient, strong, energetic and reliable man, I hope to find his understanding and support

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Oksana


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I am looking for someone to spend the rest of my life with. I need to be able to trust this person with my whole heart. I am interested in the attentive, caring, communicative and kind man, who has a mild disposition and who wants and can start a happy family.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Tatiana


View Photos

Show Full Profile

Cheerful, sociable, not shy, intelligent man and who can cheer up others. He never hesitates to talk about true feelings toward the beloved lady. My dream is to create a warm, friendly family, which will be based on mutual understanding, love, care and mutual trust. I truly believe that our souls and hearts will meet and we will be happy together! I'm looking for reliable, kind, well mannered, educated, loving, honest, ready to start family.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Lyubov


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I am looking for a kind, caring and educated man. He should love children and be willing to create a family. If he is interested in music and ballroom dances – that will be an advantage;);) My future goals are: to find my second half, to open a musical theater for children or dance school

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Ekaterina


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I would like to meet a person to start a happy life together, a person who will understand me with his heart! Also I think there is no problem to learn the language of one you love. I give him all my tenderness, love and caress.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Natalya


View Photos

Show Full Profile

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Julia


View Photos

Show Full Profile

My ideal man should be intelligent, kins, open-hearted, and caring.

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

Jenny


View Photos

Show Full Profile

I'm looking and waiting for you, hope to go along with you the same path, the same way, and the same trail. We will see, and feel our unique unforgettable love...

Wink Lady
Send Email
Add To Fav

New Ladies Videos

UaLadys Ladies Gallery, Mailbox, Profile       Shop: Services, Gifts

To be removed from this mail list , click here
LoginUALadys.Com

No comments:

Loading

Scams in the News


Blacklisted Emails | Email Seal Explained

EMAIL SCAM SAFETY TIPS


Scam tips and understanding scam email.

1. Take caution when you open email attachments, if you don't know the sender, google search or internet search the sending email address first. You can also search for the title of the attachment, also key words found in the scam email like. Such as keywords like names of individuals, phone numbers, the scammers so called place of business, anything is valuable in a scam letter to help identify it


2. Respond to only email addresses you recognize. Contacts that you have used before, although infrequently can at times be hijacked, so take caution even if you know the sender

3. Never give out personal information. If asked for anything other than your name and email address, do not reply. This is a basic rule, if the ask for anything other than what you feel comfortable sharing, don't reply

4. Call before sending information, even if the email looks legit. The number should also be searched or googled before calling. Numbers with a +44 prefix are normally scam numbers. You can also have your service provider search the number as well.

5. Never give out bank account information or any form of identification numbers, Social Security Numbers, or Credit Card numbers. Don't fall for it, never give out a bank number or credit card number, unless your doing direct business with the bank itself, there should be no reason for anyone to ask you to place your numbers in any email

6. Western Union requests are typically fraudulent. A company should be able to use Credit Card services or PayPal Services. Never send money to anyone by wire for a purchase. Even money grams and bank cards are being used as bait, don't fall for these scams!

TIPS FROM THE FBI

Here are some tips you can use to avoid becoming a victim of cyber fraud or email scams:

Do not respond to unsolicited (spam) e-mail.

Do not click on links contained within an unsolicited e-mail.

Be cautious of e-mail claiming to contain pictures in attached files, as the files may contain viruses. Only open attachments from known senders. Virus scan the attachments if possible.

Avoid filling out forms contained in e-mail messages that ask for personal information.

Always compare the link in the e-mail to the link you are actually directed to and determine if they actually match and will lead you to a legitimate site.

Log on directly to the official website for the business identified in the e-mail, instead of "linking" to it from an unsolicited e-mail. If the e-mail appears to be from your bank, credit card issuer, or other company you deal with frequently, your statements or official correspondence from the business will provide the proper contact information.

Contact the actual business that supposedly sent the e-mail to verify if the e-mail is genuine.


To receive the latest information about cyber scams, please go to the FBI website and sign up for e-mail alerts by clicking on one of the red envelopes. If you have received a scam e-mail, please notify the IC3 by filing a complaint at www.IC3.gov.

For more information on e-scams, please visit the FBI's New E-Scams and Warnings webpage at http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm.






How to Start out Fresh with a New Email Address


If you are really fed up with the flood of scam emails entering your spam box or inbox, maybe it's time to start out new?
If you do, here is the best way to do it. No matter what service you use, the number one ways to avoid the scams and spam is this.

Never sign up for anything where you address is going to be posted openly on a website.

Never sign a online Guest Book. This is how I deliberately get scam emails, I can start a fresh account, sign one guest book and get 20 scam emails in a few hours.

Never post you email in a forum or digest.

Never post your email in a service website, such as Newsvine, The Slate, or any other blog/news service.

Never send your email to a unknown person or company.

Follow these few simple guidelines and you should avoid the massive spams and scam emails. The more you think PRIVACY the less they will find your email address. It's really that simple.




mosthatedclan@live.com
blacklisteddomain@hotmail.com
Sharpchefjeff@hotmail.com
yougaveupiwont@hotmail.com


Submit Scam Emails Here





BannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.com

BannerFans.com






Subject: *
How did you find us? *
E-mail Address: *
Your Alliase or Handle Name
Paste the Scam Senders email address here *
Paste Any Other Relevant Information
Paste the Body of the Scam Letter Here *

* RequiredEmail Forms For Your Site






Email Scams Data Base List