,

BannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.com BannerFans.comBannerFans.comGoogle Analytics Alternative
BannerFans.comBannerFans.com BannerFans.com
hit counter
Newest Visitors
Search Scams Here 7Search Powered

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Mission Statement of Blacklisted Emails: To end Internet based scams and scam email, by listed scam

Mission Statement of Blacklisted Emails: To end Internet based scams and scam email, by listed scam
Blacklisted Emails Scam Data Base

Friday, November 11, 2011

Re: plz dearest don't fill this shock

Dearest, Please don't fill the shock because I am informing you with Happiness that the transfer has been done sucessful this week by Coloniel  Mahamad Siddique  from Dubai. So now we are in position of the first amount ( Six Hundred Thousand Euros 600,000£ ) and today was my send off party because Tomorrow I will be traveling with Mr. Siddique to Dubai.

But I explianed to Col. Siddique about you as the first person I searched nomatter God did not permit us to join the relationship. But
we have moved some Amount to compensate those that care about me since I am here sufering and I did not forget to included your name on the lists.

Note :  I've dropped your own part check of 50.000 Euros ) to the Rev Mother Rose because since I was here in Senegal she was the one whom I took as my mother and  her advise helped me till the  arrival of Col. Siddique
 So contact Mum Rose direct with her email : (
roosamu@gmail.com ) and direct her how she will send your part check of 50.000 Euros Fifty Thousand Euros to your position and I have forward this instruction to her.

Please Let me know immediately you cash this check, and after you cash the check try to arrange your traveling documents so when I round up with my projects I will invite you face to face  in Dubai so we can know our self.

Immidiately I be in Dubai I will send my contacts to you  nomatter I will be busy with my new project but I will always say hiii to you until your visit to me.
 

Best  Regards and my special greetings to your Home
From Yours AM
IRARed lips









From: Prosperous Hagos <prosperous1989@yahoo.com>
To: Greg Hearthorn <quakerfurniture@live.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 8:42 PM
Subject: Re: Dearest do read careful why I need you face to face

My Dearest One.

Please I want you to read this letter careful and consider my situation my if I just felt in trust with you without even knowning or seen you before but I believe in God who directed my relationship to you and I belive that you will be honest to me because after my meditation and thinking how can I just felt in trust to some one who I have never seen or know face to face.
But when I went to our hostel mother  Rev. Sister Sanica and told her in brief about my concern, She illustrate me about FAITH is what we didn't see but we believe.
Dearest ,  If am asking you to catch me Closer is because I want to build my TRUST with You so I will show you the Proof documents as I told you in my first message that after the gun shoot to my DADY rushed to military hospital and I shared my TEARS when he is advising me with last breathe about his document and he told me that when he was the treasury of Ethiopian Military in Disarray he deposited  Amount of  (Three Millions Six Hundred Thousands Euros (3.600,000,ooeuros  ) in BNP bank Senegal under my name as her only daughter and he advised me that he don't want our country and my wicked families to notice about this deposit account.
So after his burial my Wicked home started to occupied our buildings and land properties telling me that in our culture woman has no share without permitted.
And my mother's relation was far from Sirre - leon which I can not wait to research because they kept off from our home since years after the death of my beloved mother.
So  durring the Diamond cold war between us and Somalia I profited to run out from our country to this country by following our handball Team so after the match I joined my education to this university of Dakar.

Dearest  wallah This is why I need you Face to Face because I do not want to Involving person in this DEPOSIT  but I has no choice because I asked Some Amount from the BNP bank Here on 23 Oct 2010, but the bank replied me last week that the total amount was transferred out from here to my DAD account in BNP bank LONDON and they said according to their bank's agreement with my DAD  based on acts 1990 that there must be a FOREIGN PARTNER who will stand for me as my nest KIN and who will help me to transfer and control the Total amount in his or her account until I be matured age 30yrs Old to avoid my Victim with Frauds.
And am afraid of getting into with a bad partner, so this is why I need you face to face so I can build the trust and Hand the transferring documents to your care so you will contact the bank in LONDON as my Nest KIN to start transferring this money to your account small small Or through western union etc and plan the good project to develop the amount for my feature.

  Dearest if the bank accept to transfer this Money with
you, I will like you to transfer first amount 600,000Euros so you will use it first and arrange our residence and buy two cars one for you and one for me then you will come here and collect  me so we will see face to face before transferring the remaining Total amount to plan for my new life

.
 
Plz  Dearest, I really want to go out from this bad situation as you can see my current photo with pimple face.
Plz  I don't want to fill regret, so kindly keep all about this secret until we be in position of the total.
 
plz I am waiting for your CONFIDENTIAL  LETTER  so I will send to you the bank contacts and all the account information to enable you contact the London bank and  I will write to the Bank a letter of authorization about my chosen with you as my next of kin so your letter to them will not be embbrace
 
Dearest  I want to speak to you Plz  call our Hostel
 Number :  00221775001200  and tell them that you want to talk with Miss  Amira  Prosperous HAGOS
 From
Ethiopia





 Best  regards
From   Yours. Miss  Amira
.Red lips.


















From: Prosperous Hagos <prosperous1989@yahoo.com>
To: Greg Hearthorn <quakerfurniture@live.com>
Sent: Monday, September 5, 2011 6:04 PM
Subject: Re: Please I am interested to develop this relationship face to face

Dearest .

Iam  happy for your respond to my proposal  and I will like us to introduce our self so if it the will Of GOD will can start from Here.
 My name is Miss  Amira   PROSPEROUS  HAGOS 
21years orphan From  ETHIOPA  Birthday on 03 June 1990 Am clear in complexion height 5.3ft wight 68kg campning and Schooling here in University Dakar Senegal  am in 2nd Yr. studing medicine. Am Still Virgin and Never tested love in my life because of my vow with GOD till I have my own Husband.
I am not discriminated in any religion, I love religious music and it's films, I do best in hand ball, never Smoke or drink alcoholic. I hate night movement but I did in a responsible and important occasions, I love funny jokes, I don't have enemy accept who wishes,I was Born and brought up in a responsible Home.
My favorites living is to do any thing that is important to do at the right time, the rest is as you sight  me on this photo
My late DAD called Dr. Joseph Hagos was Ethiopian military doctor 51yrs  before he was killed by rebel during the war 2007 and my late mum  Mrs. Debora Hagos 33yrs before she was poison because of her post in 2001.
I am the only daughter and since the death of my DAD I left alone and was treating bad by my wicket family becase I refused to hand over all my DAD's docments to them.
So I planed and escapted away with all the documents to this Country through our hand ball team and after our match I decided to left behind then I was camped and schooling here in University of Dakar as an orphan.
.

Dearest, I will not hide my fillings to you no matter I have never seen or known you face to face but I believed that God will take control of  this relationship because Iam really searching for honest home where I can be accept as WIFE  or as Adopted Child ETC because I don't want to continu my life here as an orphan and
I don't want to go back to my Country because of my wicket people and no one of them know where Iam and I can not give account of my mother's home which is far away from Siarre leone and they kept off visiting us since the death of my mum 2001.
Please dearest, if lam asking you this relation face to face is because I don't believe in this Internnet Relationship
that is why I want us to meet in person so we can know ourself physical to build the trust and  develop honest Relationship.
My promise is that you will never regret this relationship when we meet and don't w
orry about my education because am here with my United Nation Scholarship which will permit me to continue my education ant wherein the world.
  Please Dearest One, if you are interested to develop this relationship face to face with me do write back to me
so I will direct you how to address a letter  to our Hostel officer Reverend Jerry who is the charge of the traveling documents of the students here then if you write to his office he will direct you the process of  my arrival to your Country.

 
Plz I will like to hear your voice but here in our Hostel we are not allowed to have our own private phone. But if you want to speake with me please call our School Hostel oficer number  Rev. Jerry
Tel. +221 775001200. I have told him in brief about you as my next relation so if you call tell him you want to speake to Miss Amira  HAGOS   From  ETHIOPA..




Waiting to hear from you and tell me more about your self  so that I will direct you how to write the letter.

Best Regards
         From Ur's  Amira Red lips
.












From: Greg Hearthorn <quakerfurniture@live.com>
To: prosperous1989@yahoo.com
Sent: Sunday, September 4, 2011 4:34 AM
Subject: Love

Hi,

:) I think you and I should meet, I am very interested in knowing more. I have a huge house, swimming pool, 6 bedrooms, 5500sq feet of living space, 7800 total.... I need a good woman!

Greg






No comments:

Loading

Scams in the News


Blacklisted Emails | Email Seal Explained

EMAIL SCAM SAFETY TIPS


Scam tips and understanding scam email.

1. Take caution when you open email attachments, if you don't know the sender, google search or internet search the sending email address first. You can also search for the title of the attachment, also key words found in the scam email like. Such as keywords like names of individuals, phone numbers, the scammers so called place of business, anything is valuable in a scam letter to help identify it


2. Respond to only email addresses you recognize. Contacts that you have used before, although infrequently can at times be hijacked, so take caution even if you know the sender

3. Never give out personal information. If asked for anything other than your name and email address, do not reply. This is a basic rule, if the ask for anything other than what you feel comfortable sharing, don't reply

4. Call before sending information, even if the email looks legit. The number should also be searched or googled before calling. Numbers with a +44 prefix are normally scam numbers. You can also have your service provider search the number as well.

5. Never give out bank account information or any form of identification numbers, Social Security Numbers, or Credit Card numbers. Don't fall for it, never give out a bank number or credit card number, unless your doing direct business with the bank itself, there should be no reason for anyone to ask you to place your numbers in any email

6. Western Union requests are typically fraudulent. A company should be able to use Credit Card services or PayPal Services. Never send money to anyone by wire for a purchase. Even money grams and bank cards are being used as bait, don't fall for these scams!

TIPS FROM THE FBI

Here are some tips you can use to avoid becoming a victim of cyber fraud or email scams:

Do not respond to unsolicited (spam) e-mail.

Do not click on links contained within an unsolicited e-mail.

Be cautious of e-mail claiming to contain pictures in attached files, as the files may contain viruses. Only open attachments from known senders. Virus scan the attachments if possible.

Avoid filling out forms contained in e-mail messages that ask for personal information.

Always compare the link in the e-mail to the link you are actually directed to and determine if they actually match and will lead you to a legitimate site.

Log on directly to the official website for the business identified in the e-mail, instead of "linking" to it from an unsolicited e-mail. If the e-mail appears to be from your bank, credit card issuer, or other company you deal with frequently, your statements or official correspondence from the business will provide the proper contact information.

Contact the actual business that supposedly sent the e-mail to verify if the e-mail is genuine.


To receive the latest information about cyber scams, please go to the FBI website and sign up for e-mail alerts by clicking on one of the red envelopes. If you have received a scam e-mail, please notify the IC3 by filing a complaint at www.IC3.gov.

For more information on e-scams, please visit the FBI's New E-Scams and Warnings webpage at http://www.fbi.gov/cyberinvest/escams.htm.






How to Start out Fresh with a New Email Address


If you are really fed up with the flood of scam emails entering your spam box or inbox, maybe it's time to start out new?
If you do, here is the best way to do it. No matter what service you use, the number one ways to avoid the scams and spam is this.

Never sign up for anything where you address is going to be posted openly on a website.

Never sign a online Guest Book. This is how I deliberately get scam emails, I can start a fresh account, sign one guest book and get 20 scam emails in a few hours.

Never post you email in a forum or digest.

Never post your email in a service website, such as Newsvine, The Slate, or any other blog/news service.

Never send your email to a unknown person or company.

Follow these few simple guidelines and you should avoid the massive spams and scam emails. The more you think PRIVACY the less they will find your email address. It's really that simple.




mosthatedclan@live.com
blacklisteddomain@hotmail.com
Sharpchefjeff@hotmail.com
yougaveupiwont@hotmail.com


Submit Scam Emails Here





BannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.comBannerFans.com

BannerFans.com






Subject: *
How did you find us? *
E-mail Address: *
Your Alliase or Handle Name
Paste the Scam Senders email address here *
Paste Any Other Relevant Information
Paste the Body of the Scam Letter Here *

* RequiredEmail Forms For Your Site






Email Scams Data Base List